Sunday Worship


The Gift of Worship

Comments

zakscloset said…
i liked the 'don't pretend' part! did you make this film by the way?
oh my....I woke up early and thought I would visit some of my blog buddies - this made my day. I am on my way to church ---with a compelety changed mind set. Thank you so much for opening my eyes this day....

God bless - M
Angie said…
This morning I heard the song--
I'm coming back to the heart of worship and it's all about You, Jesus. I'm sorry Lord for the thing I made it, because it's all about You...

I too have been contemplating what it truly means to worship in spirit and in truth. Excellent message here.
Steve said…
Some good CDs.One or two kept being interrupted so I switched off. The microphones make all the difference!
TMM said…
THAT is an excellent one, Mike.

Worship is a huge thing and its all about HIM. For HIS pleasure, HIS enjoyment....Thanks for this video.

You always come up with quality videos and writings. =) And I see the Artist behind it =)

Sid
Wanda said…
This was very good. I really like what CS Lewis said about worship.

"Worship is like dancing, your not doing it until you stop counting the steps."

LOL:)
Gudl said…
Hi Mike, I actually watched this yesterday and then I got distracted with other youtube videos and did not comment. I enjoyed your worship 'reminder' very much. It was good.
michaelonbass said…
Wow! Great stuff, how true!

Popular Posts