Wow!

Photo:Liane

And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid..... If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith!
Matthew 10:30-31 Luke 12:28

I am so happy to be able to use this photo from Liane's Project 365. She is a very talented photographer and I just love seeing what she comes up with next. For me this photo has the wow factor!

Just look at how God has created a humble butterfly and flower to work together. Sometimes I don't think I see myself as even half as beautiful as one of the petals on this amazing bloom! And yet, Jesus is telling us that we are even more important to God. If God even sees a sparrow falling to the ground and clothes the grass of the field like this, then who are we to worry, or look down on ourselves. After all, we are part and parcel of this wonderful creation, not separate from it.

Comments

Popular Posts