Rest

As you've trusted Me and listened to my voice I have seen your obedience and faith. I spoke and you listened. But having stepped out, you are now in a fog and the waters are swirling around you. Seaweed is entangling you. You have been consumed with fear, the fear that I have abandoned you, that you got it wrong, but know this My child, You belong to Me and My love will never leave you. In your place of confusion, know that I am working out my purposes, in you and for you, and for My glory. Rest daily in My Presence and push yourself into that place of refuge under My wings. Victory is, and always shall be yours because I have put you firmly and securely in my Precious Son Jesus. Jesus in you is the hope of glory that will never fail.

Col. 1. Ps. 18. Heb. 13. Phil. 1. Ps. 91.

Comments

Wanda said…
Very encouraging words.
Schotzy said…
I have been struggling wiht some grief, emotional and physical issues, and a deep cpmplacency about my role in my church.... have actually dropped out of several positions I led... depression?? some... but mostly a confused questioning.." what are you doing, here, Lord?" This is the second reference I have received on rest and wait for the Lord to align my days.... a sweet confirmation that through all this, God is working and I relaly need to just continue pressing in to him.. attend my prayer altar, and keep my inner spark fanned... for glory is coming! THank you for sharing this!
Steve said…
Thanks for sharing this.....

Popular Posts