Vigorous Defender

Scared child
Fear not for I have redeemed you... 

Do not be afraid you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. For your maker is your husband - the LORD Almighty is his name - the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer... I have swept away your offences like a cloud your sins like the morning mist. Return to me for I have redeemed you... with the precious blood of Christ... So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand... Yet their Redeemer is strong; the LORD Almighty is his name. He will vigorously defend their cause... My Father who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. 

Isa 43:1, 54:4-5, 44:22, 1 Peter 1:19, Isa 41:10, Jer 50:34, John 10:29

Comments

kc bob said…
What a lovely collection of scripture! Thanks Mike!
ChrisJ said…
Great scriptures. Had a few weeks where they have been very appropriate. He lifts us up!
Steve said…
Thanks for this...
Pietro Brosio said…
This is uplifting and comforting. Thanks!
deena said…
Thank you.What wonderful prayer- so appropriate !

Popular Posts