At The Foot Of The Cross


At The Foot Of The Cross - Don Moen


A few weeks ago I posted this song in audio. It's written by Kathryn Scott and sung here by Don Moen. It grew on me the second time I heard it. Perhaps it's because I realise that I have so much baggage I need to lay down. And how amazing it is that we are invited to make that exchange. I pray today that we may all bring our burdens to the cross and receive His joy and beauty in return. Today we are going to teach it to the church. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Comments

ChrisJ said…
I am so thankful that from my late teens I learned these truths from people like Jim Beesley and Ernie Steele at Cliff College. What a foundation they gave me -- and my friends -- all of whom are still growing in the Lord 50 years later. Jim and Ernie have been with the Lord for a long time now, but their message continues to bear fruit.
Pietro Brosio said…
True words, Mike.
Have a great week ahead!
Angie said…
Have you heard Kathryn Scott sing it? This is one of my favorite songs, Mike. So powerful because it ministers the truth of what Jesus procured for us. Hallelujah!
Gudl said…
Thank you. Yes, God made beauty out of Ashes in my life!!
Steve said…
Lovely songs these. Hadn't heard of this man.

Popular Posts