Nothing


Behind the scenes..., originally uploaded by chezrump.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord
Romans 8:38

Nothing can separate us from His love. Nothing. Nothing visible or invisible. Nothing in heaven and nothing on this earth. Nothing and no-one. Let that sink in. Not even our sin can ultimately separate us from the love of God. Through the cross, that which might have had the power to spoil our relationship with God, has been disarmed and removed. That leaves.....nothing. What a wonderful revelation that is! This weekend I went to a service of worship feeling the weight of my sin and weakness, but as I lifted my head to worship, I became convinced that God's love is greater than all my failings. I sensed His forgiveness and was able to see the way out, the door that is always open for us; the door of His acceptance and love, no matter where we have been and what we have done.

Comments

Amen, amen and amen!!!
Shosannah said…
So beautiful and so true.

Popular Posts