God Is Everywhere


Wondrous creatures, originally uploaded by Andrei Z.


If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:8-10

It is a wonderful truth that there is nowhere we can go and be invisible to God. He is everywhere. The theological term is omnipresent, but a single word does not do justice to this incredible and amazing fact. Just think, there is nowhere on this planet, from the loneliest mountain peak to the deepest sea, where God is not. And if you can get your head round that, then think on the universe. God fills it. God is bigger than the planets , the stars, so immense that it would take a million lifetimes to travel anywhere in it. God is there, everywhere.

Comments

Popular Posts